Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Black and white print t-shirt top with white shorts and blue shoes

I like this combination of black and white print top with white shorts. The blue shoes are interesting but I would probably go with some black strappy sandals for this outfit. Not the dressy kind of sandals. Nothing with pointy heels. Something with a block heel and a wide strap at the front and ankle strap. Or better yet I think maybe flat sandals. This is Kamila Libelula who is a 29 year old from from Poznan, Poland. She reminds me a little of Mischa Barton. I like her style because it's simple and casual. Here's another look of hers that I like
Here she's wearing blue denim shorts with a white top and a pink blazer. The shoes and bag and sunglasses are all black and go with the outfit very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment